Medical treatment system at night and on weekends/holidays
Our hospital is certified as a designated emergency hospital, which handles emergency medical care 24 hours a day. In some cases, the doctor may not be a specialist, who therefore can only provide a temporary cure, or depending on the symptoms, you cannot get treatment even if you come to our hospital. Please inquire by phone in advance. In addition, when all ambulances are sent out at the same time, you may have to wait. We apologize for any inconvenience.
What to tell us on the phone
- Patient’s symptoms (depth of the injury; bleeding or not bleeding)
- Situation when you got injured/the symptoms started
- Patient’s age/gender
- Where you are
- Time needed to come
- (For a female) In pregnancy; possibility of pregnancy; breastfeeding; etc.
What to prepare
- Health Insurance Card
※ Be sure to bring this because it is necessary for health insurance treatment.
- Recipient Certificate of Public Funds
- Eligibility Certificate for Ceiling-Amount Application
- Referral from another medical institution
- Prescription Record Book
※ Bring 2-5 only if you have.
- Resident of a foreign country (Tourist etc.)
- Credit Card